SHRP 2 ArchiveThe SHRP 2 Reliability Archive is a repository that stores the rich data and information from SHRP 2 Reliability and Reliability-related projects. These projects produce various resources, e.g., raw datasets, analysis results, tools and models, and documentation. The SHRP 2 Reliability Archive makes these valuable artifacts accessible to researchers and practitioners via the Internet. The Archive aims to preserve the data and information for more than 25 years.
The SHRP 2 Archive is a user interactive repository that will enable:
- Uploading of artifacts and associated metadata.
- Searching with results arranged in a list or on a map.
- Downloading artifacts, including user-selected subsets of the datasets.
- Collaboration between multiple researchers via comments.
- Visualizing user-selected data.